Cancer Research UK’s Shine London night walk is now over, and it was a fantastic event that many of us are still buzzing from days after it has finished.
To have such a great Cancer Ninjas team of 100+ amongst the 15,000+ other walkers was truly special, and at times hugely emotional.
All the Ninjas were blinged out in glow sticks, fairly lights, flashing batons and more, and many made up with great face paint and glitter, so a truly spectacular sight!
You can see some of the photos from the night in our Ninjas in Action gallery https://www.cancerninjas.com/gallery/
We are well on course to hit our £30,000 fundraising target for the this event which will be great.
Our thanks to the various companies that helped our team:
- Barnes Coaches for the discounted coach hire
- Waitrose, Surrey Quays and Microsoft for allowing us to use their car parks
- Byward Kitchen & Bar for the after Shine venue
- Roantree for sponsoring our t-shirts
- Sam, Meg & Katie at CRUK for looking after us
So a big thank you to all those that took park and all those that sponsored us, you are all amazing.