Total raised to date:
What We Do
Through numerous events, our ambition and goal at Cancer Ninjas, is that we make fundraising for our supported charity, Cancer Research UK, pleasurable!
We hope that if we can provide entertainment and fun that you would like to join in with, that the money you spend on a Cancer Ninjas foodie evening, themed Ball, playing golf etc, is money you would spend elsewhere anyway on a leisure activity, so it does not seem like donating, just it is, as all profits will be going to help fund vital cancer research!
Our wish also is that by bringing people together, that are united in a mind-set, that collectively we have hope and purpose.
Its an old cliché but... alone we may win the odd cancer battle, but together, perhaps not for our generation, but hopefully the next, we can win the war.
How to get involved
Getting involved is easy, and we are most grateful to everyone that already has.
- Tell everyone you can about Cancer Ninjas, the new cancer research fundraiser on the block.
- Share our website with all your friends, as somewhere fun and exciting to get involved in raising money for cancer research.
- Like/Follow/Tweet/Anything (!) us on your favourite social media platforms, you can use the quick links on this page.
- Sign up to our newsletters.
- Register to be able to create or join a large sponsorship event.
- Contact us about any new events or fundraising ideas you that may have, however silly or cool, small or large they may be!
- Make a general donation.
- Sponsor an existing event.
- Join our team.
Whatever you do, please do not sit back and do nothing, as that’s Cancer 1 : You 0.