Most of all please take this as a kind reminder to take care of your health. Just last month 2 members of my family were diagnosed with cancer. Please don’t take the Barbara approach to health check reminders – store in bottom drawer.
Me and my friend Marta are obviously going to enjoy the event night, walking the route of the half marathon. You are welcome to join! But if running around London dressed up as a Christmas tree is not your thing I can only offer you, in return for your kind donation, a bit of thrill with a chance to win 3 prizes. If your ticket (1 for each 5 pounds you donate, including gift aid) is drawn (by an independent body) you can choose between below options to occupy my time:
– Travel in style in my little tank to London’s event with bottle of bubbles/ pick up with kebab negotiable alternative (as I don’t want to offer near death experience to anyone change for old fashion taxi is an option)
– I can sew cushion covers for your couch, just send a photo of your furniture and dimensions
– You are welcome to use my photoshop skills for half a day to edit photos, increase/decrease sizes etc.
– I can frame photos you’ve been planning to display for a while, I will make that Ikea trip to get the frames.
– If you’re patient enough I can knit a simple patterned scarf for you if you trust me with your wool
Please donate what you can it will be hugely appreciated. If you can please remember to Gift Aid your donation too, it is an extra 25% for nothing!
Cancer Ninjas is a ‘not for profit’ fundraising initiative, to go out and raise vital funding for their supported charity, Cancer Research UK. All monies raised by fellow ninjas, friends and supporters are donated to their supported charity. There are no middleman, just enthusiasm and a will to help fundraise as best they can.
Furthermore, no costs are incurred for running Cancer Ninjas, these are either donated or covered personally. 100% of all ticketed event profits, sponsorships and donations, (less where applicable any secure payment portal card processing fees), go to help fund finding the cure for cancer. Event fundraising and sponsorship pages are also hosted on their website to maximise charitable income, as the likes of JustGiving take a 5% fee if their site is utilised.
Every single pound you donate makes a difference to Cancer Research UK’s ground-breaking work. Donating through Cancer Ninjas page is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with Cancer Ninjas and all money donated will be gratefully received by Cancer Research.
I’m not saying I’m a Ninja but no one saw me and Ninja at the same time…